I = Inks, C = Coatings, P = Plastics, IR = IR Reflective
- 06-905 DNA Orange 5 (I,C)
Good lightfastness in deep shades. Recommended for water flexo inks and coatings.
- 2113 Pyrazolone Orange 13 (I,C,P)
Excellent value, clean bright orange.
- 2316 Dianisidine Orange 16 (I,C,P)
Bright, clean orange. Recommended for various printing inks and coatings.
- 1634 Pyrazolone Orange 34 (I,C,P)
Excellent value semi-transparent orange.
- 1334 Opaque Orange 34 (I,C)
Opaque, improved viscosity Orange 34. Recommended primarily in coatings.
- 1936 Azo Orange 36 (I,C,P)
Reddish shade orange. High opacity and good flow properties in all types of coatings.
- 2443 Vat Orange 43 (C,P)
Clean, bright orange with outstanding lightfastness in tint. Recommended primarily for coatings applications.
- 1564 Azo Orange 64 (C,P)
Opaque, red shade orange. High heat stable and non-warping. Recommended for plastics and coatings. FDA approved.
- 1667 Opaque Orange 67 (C)
Opaque, highly brilliant orange for coatings formulations.
- 1073-A DPP Orange 73 (I,C,P)
Opaque, medium shade orange. High heat stability with excellent properties. Recommended for plastics and high quality coatings applications.