- Join us at the American Coatings Show!
5 Reasons to Visit Booth 2537 at the ACS 2022!
- New Products Available for Purchase via DCL
This acquisition includes the production and sales of the perylene and quinacridone product portfolio, as well as additional products that fall under the color indexes for Pigment Yellow 139, Red 188, and Black 7.
- Webinar: Why use Bismuth Vanadate Pigments for Plastics?
Bismuth Vanadate (BV), Pigment Yellow 184 (PY.184) was introduced as an inorganic pigment in the mid 1980’s.
- DCL’s New ERP Computer System
This article provides updates on our new computer system that will affect our customers.
- DCL has acquired Sun Chemical’s manufacturing facility in Goose Creek, South Carolina, USA
We are pleased to announce that DCL Corporation has acquired Sun Chemical’s plant in Goose Creek, South Carolina, USA.
- Webinar: Value Beyond Color
This webinar was designed to teach you how to gain more value from your pigments by learning about which combinations work best together.
- New DCL Pigment Packaging is Here!
We are excited to announce that we have started shipping products with our new DCL bags and labels.
- New Head Office in Toronto
We are excited to announce that our Corporate Office in Toronto will be relocating from the Consumers Road site to a new address.
- Webinar: Lead Chrome Alternative Pigments for Coatings
Should regulatory concerns or requirements prompt you to consider alternatives you may find this information to be very helpful!
- Webinar: Pigment Selection for Injection Molding Applications
Delve into a colorful overview of which pigments are suitable for injection molding, including how to select the right ones and why!
- DCL Legal Entity Name Change is Complete
DCL has legally changed our name in jurisdictions around the globe.
- Proper Selection of High-Performance Pigments for Coatings Applications
Tune in on August 12th (9:00 AM EST) to hear from Jadel Baptista!
- Organizational Update
Donald Greenwald becomes Senior Operating Advisor and Magen Buterbaugh named Chief Commercial Officer We are pleased to announce that Donald Greenwald has decided to move into the next chapter of his distinguished career. Effective June 1, 2020, Donald will be named Senior Operating Advisor where he will be a strategic advisor to the CEO and […]
- Presenting DCL Corporation
In April 2018, H.I.G. Capital combined two leading pigment suppliers, Dominion Colour Corporation & LANSCO Colors, to create a global leader in the supply of color pigments and dispersions for the coatings, plastics, and ink industries.
- Cheer up your Day with Pigment Yellow 183!
One of this year's hottest colour trend is yellow! Luckily enough, DCL Corporation Offers a Range of FDA Approved PY.183’s for plastics including: 2183-A (Close to industry standard) 7183 (Redder in Masstone and Greener/Stronger in tint vs. 2183-A) 7183XS (Strongest Grade in the market leading to value in use for our customers)
- Which Bismuth Vanadate Pigments should be used for Plastics?
Bismuth Vanadate pigments have been incorporated into plastics since their inception over 35 years ago. They provide outstanding heat-fastness, light-fastness and chemical resistance across all colour depths, and are exceptional products for low warping applications. Coupled with their clean chromatic greenish yellow shade and exceptional hiding power, they are an excellent choice for many plastic applications.
- LANSCO 1454-LW DPP Red 254
LANSCO 1454-LW is a special grade of DPP Red which exerts less of an influence on the degree of warpage in polyolefin parts while having all of the same desirable properties of a classical DPP Red pigment, including FDA approval. DPP Red is notorious for its high degree of influence on polyolefin crystallinity (warpage). LANSCO 1454-LW minimizes this problem.
- DCC LANSCO® Expands its Organic Manufacturing Capacity
DCC LANSCO® is installing a new production line for the manufacture of organic pigments in order to meet increasing market demand for DCC LANSCO’s products, which will increase our capacity by more than 50%. The expansion is well underway and is expected to be completed by summer 2019.
- European Coatings Show 2019
144 presentations in 24 sessions, 10 short courses and countless networking possibilities!
- DCC Yellow RMXS
Introducing the strongest Bismuth Vanadate pigment in the market with the greatest value in use - DCC Yellow RMXS.
- DCC LANSCO Completes REACH Registrations – Oct 2018
To ensure the ongoing supply in the EU after 31 May 2018, DCC LANSCO has successfully acquired REACH registrations for a wide range of our products; please refer to this extensive selection of REACH registered pigment products.
- DCC LANSCO Sets the Benchmark in Productivity and Sustainability While Remaining at the Forefront of Pigment Innovation
DCC LANSCO have invested over $13 million towards improved productivity within our manufacturing sites…
- DCC LANSCO Announces Next Steps for Merger
DCC LANSCO is pleased to announce the next major steps being undertaken with the merger of the two companies. Since the 8th April 2018, the combined teams have made significant progress. The next step we are taking is to align our Global Sales and Customer Service teams to continue to provide the excellent service customers need to ensure their success and have come to expect from DCC LANSCO.
- DCC Lansco Launches Custom Colour Matching Service
Finding a specific color match is imperative in the coatings, plastics and inks industries. The knowledge base gained over so many years in the pigment industry has allowed DCC Lansco to surpass our customers’ requirements. DCC Lansco announced an expansion of our color matching capabilities as the company has created an online Custom Color Matching Service.
- Dominion Colour and LANSCO Colors Announce Merger
Dominion Colour Corporation (“DCC”), a leading global manufacturer of high performance pigments, dispersions, and preparations for the coatings, plastics and specialty ink industries, and LANSCO Colors (“LANSCO”), a market leading supplier of a wide-range of quality pigments sold to similar industries, are pleased to announce that they will be merging their companies.
- DCC Completes REACH Registration for a Wide Range of Products
DCC offers a broad colour palette of pigments worldwide. To ensure ongoing supply to the European Union (EU), DCC has already successfully completed REACH registration for a wide range of our products.
As the EU enters into the final stages of registration, DCC is continuing to obtain the registrations for the remainder of the relevant substances in our product lines. After 31 May 2018, only those suppliers with REACH compliance (registration or exemption) may be in commerce in the EU. To guarantee an uninterrupted supply to the EU, please refer to our extensive selection of REACH registered pigment products.
- Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC®) raises prices on inorganic pigments worldwide
DCC® has initiated a price increase or surcharge for all Bismuth Vanadate (Pigment Yellow 184), Chrome Yellow (Pigment Yellow 34) and Molybdate Orange (Pigment Red 104) pigments that are utilized in the coatings and plastics industries worldwide.
- DCC Merges Dispersion Business Subsidiary, Gemini Dispersions Ltd, into Parent Organization
February 12th, 2018 – We are pleased to announce that DCC has fully merged its Dispersions business subsidiary trading as Gemini Dispersions Ltd into the parent organization (DCC).
- DCC® Monteith ISO 9001 Certification Announcement
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) is pleased to announce the registration of DCC’s Dispersions and Preparations site in Mississauga to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard as of January 22, 2018.
- DCC REACH Registrations 01 August 2017
DCC's complete listing of products that have been successfully registered under EU REACH is enclosed, further demonstrating DCC's ongoing commitment to the EU REACH process and our customers regulatory requirements. We are still in the process of obtaining REACH registrations and work will be ongoing until the 31 May 2018 deadline.
- Two Asia Pacific Team Members’ Promotions Announced
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) is pleased to announce that effective July 1, Patrick Chan has been promoted to the position of Regional Sales Director, and Effendi Wijaya has been promoted to Technical Sales Manager, both in the Asia Pacific region.
- Global Product Marketing Manager Announced
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Bruce Howie to the new position of Global Product Marketing Manager, effective immediately.
- DCC Europe ISO Announcement
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) is pleased to announce that, as of May 1, 2017, DCC Europe has been registered to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard. MORE
- Dominion Colour Corporation Welcomes New Senior Leadership Team Members
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) recently welcomed two additions to its senior management team, Probyn Forbes joins the company as Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Peter Baggen as Vice President of Sales. MORE
- H.I.G. Capital to invest in Dominion Colour Corporation
Dominion Colour Corporation (DCC) is pleased to announce a significant equity investment by affiliates of H.I.G. Capital in privately-owned DCC.
- DCC Changes Bismuth Vandate and Indanthorne Blue Brands
As part of the final step in the transfer of the Ciba® Bismuth Vanadate and Indanthrone Blue businesses to DCC, the branding of the products have changed.
- Aircraft Coatings and the Importance of Understanding Cost in Use
As someone in the paint industry, have you ever looked at a brightly coloured airplane and wondered about how you would go about selecting the right paint?.
- Responsible Use Policy for Pigment Yellow 34 (PY.34 or Chrome Yellow) and Pigment Red 104 (PR.104 or Molybdate Orange)
Responsible Use Policy for Pigment Yellow 34 (PY.34 or Chrome Yellow) and Pigment Red 104 (PR.104 or Molybdate Orange)
- Mr. Mike Klein, President and CEO of Dominion Colour Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Mark Vincent to the position of Executive Vice President.
Mr. Mike Klein, President and CEO of Dominion Colour Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Mark Vincent to the position of Executive Vice President.
- Mr. Mike Klein, President and CEO of Dominion Colour Corporation is pleased to announce the promotion of Mr. George Hughes to the position of Managing Director, DCC Europe, in addition to his responsibilities as General Sales Manager, DCC Europe.
Mr. Mike Klein, President and CEO of Dominion Colour Corporation is pleased to announce the promotion of Mr. George Hughes to the position of Managing Director, DCC Europe, in addition to his responsibilities as General Sales Manager, DCC Europe.
- Effective June 30th, 2015, Adrian Abel will be retiring from his position as Managing Director of DCC Europe.
Effective June 30th, 2015, Adrian Abel will be retiring from his position as Managing Director of DCC Europe Effective June 30th, 2015, Adrian Abel will be retiring from his position as Managing Director of DCC Europe.
- Dominion Colour Corporation Releases New High Performance Pigments
Dominion Colour Corporation expands production capacity to meet customer and market demand.
- DCC BV Expansion
Dominion Colour Corporation increases production in Europe to meet global demand for new generation Bismuth Vanadate pigments.