- Your June Newsletter is Now Available!
Learn about our Pigment Yellow 191s, Conferences and Webinars in 2022, ERP News, and more!
- Your May Newsletter is Now Available!
Learn about our Yellow Pigments for Plastics, Sustainability Initiatives, ERP News, and more!
- Your April Newsletter is Now Available!
Check out highlights from ACS, learn about our expanded BV manufacturing, and more!
- Join us at the American Coatings Show!
5 Reasons to Visit Booth 2537 at the ACS 2022!
- New Products Available for Purchase via DCL
This acquisition includes the production and sales of the perylene and quinacridone product portfolio, as well as additional products that fall under the color indexes for Pigment Yellow 139, Red 188, and Black 7.
- Webinar: Why use Bismuth Vanadate Pigments for Plastics?
Bismuth Vanadate (BV), Pigment Yellow 184 (PY.184) was introduced as an inorganic pigment in the mid 1980’s.