- Your September Newsletter is Now Available!
Learn about our newest Product, PY.169-2 for Plastics, highlights from CAD RETEC, and more!
- Your August Newsletter is Now Available!
Learn about RAL Shade Matching, join us at SPE CAD RETEC, and more!
- Your July Newsletter is Now Available!
Join us at SPE CAD RETEC, learn about Perylene Pigments, our Re-branding Update and more!
- Join us at the American Coatings Show!
5 Reasons to Visit Booth 2537 at the ACS 2022!
- New Products Available for Purchase via DCL
This acquisition includes the production and sales of the perylene and quinacridone product portfolio, as well as additional products that fall under the color indexes for Pigment Yellow 139, Red 188, and Black 7.
- Webinar: Why use Bismuth Vanadate Pigments for Plastics?
Bismuth Vanadate (BV), Pigment Yellow 184 (PY.184) was introduced as an inorganic pigment in the mid 1980’s.