DCL is committed to make every effort to provide a safe, healthy work environment. We are relentless in our pursuit of zero injuries and continually improving our safety performance through good management in combination with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors, employees, and contractors. Dedication towards learning from “near misses” will greatly reduce the risk of injuries.
DCL maintains Health and Safety Programs to effectively manage occupational health and safety risks. The goals of these programs are:
• To satisfy compliance obligations in each jurisdiction in which we conduct business
• To implement controls beyond regulatory requirements to prevent occupational illness in our workplaces
• To develop and maintain health and safety monitoring programs
• To prevent workplace violence and harassment
• To provide health and safety training programs for all managers, supervisors, employees and contractors
• To resolve health and safety concerns through the line management communications, safety committees, safety audits, and accident or incident investigations
• To provide appropriate resources to improve safety performance.
We are convinced that our ongoing commitment to make DCL a healthy and safe place to work will support overall business success.
30 November 2022 (Revision 17)