DCL Corporation is committed to customer satisfaction and innovation while reducing our impact on the environment and our carbon footprint. We strive to improve our environmental performance through responsible management practices, employee engagement, and communication with stakeholders.
Our Environmental Management System (EMS) ensures we operate our facilities in a manner which considers the product life cycle, while protecting our employees, the environment, and the community
DCL Corporation’s environmental initiatives are driven by our commitments:
- To provide appropriate programs for employees and stakeholders, recognizing individual responsibility for sound environmental management;
- To work with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to address environmental concerns;
- To prevent pollution and environmental impacts through responsible management of all our operations
- To demonstrate continual improvement (Plan, Do, Check, Act – PDCA Cycle) in our products, processes and services.
- To fulfil legal, contractual and stakeholder compliance obligations.
Consistent with our policy, we regularly update our specific environmental objectives and action plans. It is our conviction that striving to produce high quality products with less raw materials and resources is beneficial for the environment, our sustainability and our competitive position.
1 November 2019 (Revision 15)