August 2019 Newsletter • Your Idea. Our Solution.™
Highlights from this issue:
- Yellow 1462F: The only FDA Approved Pigment Yellow 62 for Food Polymers
- 3 Things you Need to Know about our Phthalocyanine Blue Pigment Range
- Upcoming Conferences: CAD RETEC & WCS 2019
The only FDA Approved PY.62 for Food Contact Polymers
Why Use it?
- It is the only FDA Approved Pigment Yellow 62 for Food Contact Polymers
- Clean medium, green-shade yellow pigment
- Used in plastic applications requiring excellent dispersibility properties
- Excellent heavy metal-free alternative
- Low warping grade
- Cost-effective alternative to PY.191 & PY.180
3 Things you Need to know about our Phthalocyanine Blue Pigments
Phthalocyanine pigments are known for their stability among organic pigments and have excellent weatherfastness properties. There are two crystal modification types (a and b) and copper free types within our product range. We offer 16 different pigments that fall within these three classes, ranging from reddest (ie. PB.15:0 – 5150, 5561) to greenest (PB.79 – 5079). Each pigment type is produced and quality controlled for specific plastics, coatings, and ink applications.
Phthalocyanine Blue: Product Recommendations by Application
- Red-Shade / Waterborne – 15:0 (5150,5651)
- Green-Shade/ Waterborne – 15:3 (5577,5703)
- Red-Shade / Solventborne, Gravure, Flexographic – 15:2 (8200,5352,5452)
- Green-Shade / Solventborne, Nitrocellulose & PA – 15:4 (5154,5454)
- Green-Shade / Waterborne, UV – 15:3 (8300P)
- Green-Shade /SB UV- 15:4 (5454)
- Red-Shade / low temp. – 15:0 (5150,5651)
- Red-Shade / higher temp. PO’s, PS, PA, PC – 15:1 (5651,5051,5251)
- Green-Shade / PVC, PS, PA, PC, PO’s – 15:3 (5093,8300P)
- Red-Shade / Waterborne low temp. 15:1 (5651,5051)
- Green-Shade /Waterborne higher temp. 15:3 (DCC-3153,5090)
- Red-Shade /Solventborne General Industrial Liquid and Powder Coatings. 15:2 (8200,5352, 5452)
- Green-Shade / Solventborne General Industrial Liquid and Powder Coatings. 15:4 (5154)
To sample one of these pigments, please click here!
CAD RETEC 2019
CAD RETEC starts in just a few short weeks (September 23-25)! This year it is being held in Cleveland, OH and the theme is Rocking Color in Cleveland.
This year, we have several activities lined up for you, including:
- Breakfast! Join us on Tuesday, September 24th, 7:00 AM in the Exhibition Hall.
- Nigel Smith’s (DCC LANSCO) talk on “Workhorse pigments for plastics – core pigment chemistries for the polymer colourist’s toolbox” (September 24th, 1:30 pm)
- Fun Run or Walk: Support Habitat for Humanity by participating in the Fun Run/Walk on Wednesday, September 25th at 7:00 AM! All proceeds go towards the Habitat for Humanity. Only $25 to register and the first 40 participants receive a free t-shirt!
See you in Cleveland!
Societies Symposium & Show 2019
We will be attending the 24th biennial Western Coatings Societies Symposium & Show in Las Vegas, Nevada (October 20-23, 2019). Visit us at Booth #429! We can’t wait to see you there!
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range. Please contact your regional sales representative for any product related questions!
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Don Greenwald, CRO & President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings DCC Monteith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Rymer, Vice-President Strategic Business Development (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, General Sales Manager EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (email@example.com)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, DCC UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Julian Ling, DCC UK, Product Manager – Digital Inks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny Business Development Representative, UK (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (email@example.com)
- Julia Guerinoni, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (email@example.com)
Do you have news worth sharing?
About DCC Lansco
DCC LANSCO® is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.dominioncolour.com for more information on our product range.