December 2018 Newsletter • Your Idea. Our Solution.™
From all your friends at DCC LANSCO® our warm wishes for a happy holiday and a prosperous new year!
As we come to the end of the year, we thought it fitting to do a Year in Review to celebrate our successes, all made possible by our customers and staff. We’d like to thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty. We’ve also included our newest, most exciting product that was just recently launched – DCC® Yellow RMXS. Our commitment to research and development has allowed us to create the world’s strongest Bismuth Vanadate in the global market, offering more than a 20% increase in strength compared to conventional BV pigments. We’re happy to announce this offers you maximum value in use. We’ve also featured some of our aluminum pigments – just in time for the holidays! Last but not least, tune in to the CPMA’s webinar on December 19th (2:00 – 3:00 PM EST) to learn about the requirements & challenges for the color pigments supply chain.
Highlights from this issue:
- 2018: Year in Review
- Newest Launched Product: The World’s Strongest Bismuth Vanadate
- Aluminium Pigments: Just in time for the Holidays!
- Tune in Dec 19th: Requirements & Challenges for the Color Pigments Supply Chain
Newest Product Launched!
DCC® Yellow RMXS:
The World’s Strongest Bismuth Vanadate
DCC® Yellow RMXS is a bright lemon shade yellow pigment that was designed to have the highest colour strength of any Bismuth Vanadate pigment in the market with outstanding hiding power. Because of these key features, this pigment offers maximum value in use requiring less pigment in formulations and providing a lower impact on the environment. It also has excellent weatherfastness and resistance properties.
To learn more, download the
product feature sheet
or watch the
product highlights video.
To order a sample, please contact
Ashley Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bring in the NEW YEAR with some serious SPARKLE!
Make sure you’re ready for the holidays with pigments that sparkle!
Our Aluminum Pastes, Powders, and Pellets are manufactured by Carlfors Bruk of Huskvarna, Sweden, a 100-year-old, ISO 9001 certified company. Their Aluminum Pastes are world renowned for high leafing values and unsurpassed brilliance. Their fully automated factory produces pastes with outstanding lot to lot consistency. We also have non-leafing pastes, plastic grades, and sparkling aluminum pellets.
Please click here for more information on our aluminum range of pigments.
Assessing Pigments Under TSCA:
Requirements & Challenges for the Color Pigments Supply Chain
On Wednesday, December 19th (2:00 – 3:00 pm EST), the CPMA is hosting a free webinar focused on the risk assessment of chemicals under the amended Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and impact on the color pigments supply chain.
In this webinar, CPMA will provide an overview of key topics, including:
- Lessons learned from the first ten TSCA risk evaluations (PV29)
- TSCA prioritization process and pigment candidates (PR52, PY65, PY83)
- TSCA regulatory timelines, industry requirements and fees
Who Should Attend: Regulatory affairs, EHS&S, product stewardship, procurement, sales, marketng and company representatives interested in learning about the TSCA chemicals risk assessment process.
Register today, space is limited!
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range. Please contact your regional sales representative for any product related questions!
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings DCC Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Distributor Sales Manager & Sales Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Hani Sarhan, Sales Manager (Canada) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Jon Rymer, Vice-President Strategic Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, General Sales Manager EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) (email@example.com)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Matthew Brooks, DCC UK, European Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, DCC UK, Head of Technical (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Julian Ling, DCC UK, Product Manager – Digital Inks (email@example.com)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Julia Guerinoni, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do you have news worth sharing?
About DCC Lansco
DCC LANSCO® is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.dominioncolour.com for more information on our product range.
1 Carl Hanser Verlag. Kunststoffe international. 2014. Sustainable Solution for Coloration of Bioplastics. https://akro-plastic.com/fileadmin/akro- plastic/brochure/En_10_sustainable_solution_for_coloration_of_bioplastics.pdf
2 American Chemistry Council, Economic & Statistics Department. July 2018. Plastics and Polymer Composites in Light Vehicles. https://plastics-car.com/lightvehiclereport
3 Plastics Today 2015. https://www.plasticstoday.com/automotive-and-mobility/plastics-use-vehicles-grow-75-2020-says-industry-watcher/63791493722019
4 Craft Tech Industries 2018. http://www.craftechind.com/13-high-performance-plastics-used-in-the-automotive-industry/
5 Craft Tech Industries 2018. http://www.craftechind.com/13-high-performance-plastics-used-in-the-automotive-industry/
6 Craft Tech Industries 2018. http://www.craftechind.com/13-high-performance-plastics-used-in-the-automotive-industry/