December 2019 Newsletter • Any Color. Any Application. Anywhere.
We wish you all the best during this time of year! Check out this month’s issue to learn about:
- DCC Red 7422 – The new, transparent, PR.122 for automotive applications!
- What is your favourite shade of Green? Learn about the extensive range of green pigments we have available!
Introducing: DCC Red 7422 – The New, Transparent PR.122 for Automotive Applications!
Excitingly enough, we have a new high-performance magenta pigment to share with you this month! DCC Red 7422 is a highly chromatic, transparent, yellow-shade red pigment that is designed for use in automotive coatings especially with special effect metallic finishes.
Click here to download the Product Flyer to learn more about its technical properties
What is your Favourite Shade of Green?
The colour green is often associated with life, wellness, growth and the environment. We have several different classes of green pigments which offer a range of performance characteristics.
Phthalocyanine Green are organic, synthetic green pigments classified as both PG 7 and PG 36 by the Colour Index System. This pigment class has excellent lightfastness, weatherfastness, solvent stability and heat stability properties, and a bright, intense colour spanning from blue to yellow shades. This chemistry is a mainstay for the coloration of plastics, coatings, and inks. The majority of these pigments are FDA approved for food packaging.
Chromium Oxide Green are inorganic green pigments classified as PG 17 by the Colour Index System. This pigment class has excellent lightfastness, weatherfastness, solvent stability, heat stability and acid/alkali resistance properties. These pigments have high opacity and lower chromatic than phthalocyanines and often used in coatings, plastics, and construction applications. Some of them can confer High IR Reflectivity and reduce the heat build-up to the final application. They are all FDA approved for food packaging.
Complex Inorganic Colored Pigments (CICPs) are coloured inorganic pigments that contain more than one metal in its oxide crystal structure. These pigments have exceptional lightfastness, solvent resistance, heat resistance and high opacity. They have high chromaticity when compared to Chrome Oxide Greens, and some of them can confer High IR Reflectivity and reduce the heat build-up to the final application. Our CICP pigments are offered to North American customers and available globally through Shepherd Color.
Please refer to our regionalized pigment brochures to find out which products are available to you.
Contact us to order a sample!
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range. Please contact your regional sales representative for any product related questions!
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings DCC Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Jon Rymer, Vice-President Strategic Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, General Sales Manager EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) (email@example.com)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, DCC UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Julian Ling, DCC UK, Product Manager – Digital Inks (email@example.com)
- Laura Kenny Business Development Representative, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (email@example.com)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
About DCC Lansco
DCC LANSCO® is a global manufacturer of pigments for the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility.
Please visit www.dominioncolour.com for more information on our product range.