June 2019 Newsletter • Your Idea. Our Solution.™
Highlights from this issue:
- Tech Talk: Everything you need to know about Yellow 7751 (PY.151)!
- Building Successful Distributor Relationships – The Kula Ring Podcast
- 53rd Annual SPE Ontario Golf Tournament
- Need a Colour Match? Look no further.
Tech Talk: Everything you need to know about Yellow 7751 (PY.151)!
- The most opaque Pigment Yellow 151 on the market
- PY.151 grade with improved weatherfastness
- Good gloss retention, tinctorial strength and enhanced outdoor durability
- High Performance, green-shade yellow Benzimidazolone pigment for Industrial Coatings
Download the Product Feature Sheet today!
Looking for organic pigments with outstanding hiding power? We’ve got you covered. Other organic pigments in our product line that are highly opaque include 2538 (PY.138), 2139 (PY.139), 7336 (PO.36), 1667 (PO.67), 1073-A (PO.73), 1372 (PR.272)
Building Successful Distributor Relationships in a Digital Era
Featuring: Ashley Miller and Bruce Howie
Jeff White and Carman Pirie from The Kula Ring talk with Ashley Miller (Marketing Planner) and Dr. Bruce Howie (Global Product Marketing Manager) from DCC LANSCO about building strong distributor relationships in an increasingly digital marketplace.
Click here to listen to the podcast!
53rd Annual SPE Ontario Golf Tournament
On May 31st, 2019, DCC LANSCO attended and was a sponsor of the SPE Ontario Golf Tournament, held at Piper’s Heath in Milton, ON! It was a great turnout, with over 100 golfers from throughout the plastics industry. Thanks to the photographer, we managed to get one group shot of the DCC LANSCO crew.
Need a Colour Match?
Look no further…
DCC LANSCO’s technical service department has the software to provide a colour match to a variety of RAL shades, brands, and lead chrome alternatives. We also have the ability to create custom colour matches using paint panels or plastic chips. Our software is designed to produce a formulation based on the appropriate pigment chemistries and requirements (ie. shade, colour strength, durability, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact your local sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range. Please contact your regional sales representative for any product related questions!
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Don Greenwald, CRO & President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings DCC Monteith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Rymer, Vice-President Strategic Business Development (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, General Sales Manager EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (email@example.com)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, DCC UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Julian Ling, DCC UK, Product Manager – Digital Inks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny Business Development Representative, UK (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
Do you have news worth sharing?
About DCC Lansco
DCC LANSCO® is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.dominioncolour.com for more information on our product range.