DCL has legally changed our name in jurisdictions around the globe and will be implementing the change effective September 1, 2020.
What does this mean to our customers?
Your future invoices will reflect the new legal entity name per the table below based upon where your invoicing is generated from. Please update your vendor records to reflect the new legal name of your DCL supplier and confirm that your payments are referencing the same entity as shown on your invoices.
- New W9 form is available for US Customers, updated to reflect our new name. Click here to request this form.
What is not changing?
- Only our formal name will change!
- We are not changing our federal EIN number, or any other identification numbers, etc.
- No other information is changing related to our account, including our billing address and our respective banking details.
- Product codes will not be changing at this time.
Please contact your customer service or sales representative if you have any specific questions for us! For general inquiries, please reply to this email or contact us at email@example.com.