DCL Corporation Completes Sale of Business to Blackstone:
Acquisition Takes DCL Businesses out of Chapter 11 and CCAA Restructuring Proceedings
We are pleased to announce that DCL has successfully closed the sale of its assets and businesses to Pigments Services Inc., a company owned and managed by Blackstone. The Company will continue to operate under its globally known brand name of DCL—but with some important changes for processing of orders, invoicing and payments as noted below in this memo.
The sale marks the operational exit of DCL out of its U.S. and Canadian restructuring proceedings, commenced in December 20, 2022, to facilitate the sale process and reduce the Company’s debt. Both the U.S. and Canadian courts previously approved the sale, which closed on April 14, 2023.
With the closing of this transaction, DCL is well positioned to re-emerge as a leader in the color pigment space. With Blackstone, one of the world’s largest alternative asset managers, as our new sponsor, and Wells Fargo as our continuing bank lender, DCL has a strong financial platform from which to continue serving its customers and grow.
We will continue to provide updates to our customers through this transition. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Pigment Violet 55:
The Cleanest Violets in the Market
Quindo® 228-6782, PV.55
Very clean blue shade quinacridone violet, which is highly transparent and very chromatic. It provides an optimized rheology for tinting lines vs. PV.19 and is recommended for all liquid coating applications.
Quindo® 228-6811, PV.55
Very clean red shade quinacridone violet, which is highly transparent and very chromatic. It provides an optimized rheology for tinting lines vs. PV.19 and is recommended for all liquid coating applications.
Join us at the Eastern Coatings Show
DCL is attending the Eastern Coatings Show in Atlantic City, NJ from May 16th – 18th. Join us at booth 510 to meet with Jadel Baptista, Ivone Beato and Jon Morrison!
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Sales Manager, Coatings & Dispersions, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (email@example.com)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Head of Sales France, Turkey & Israel, Business Development Manager Europe – Dispersions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.