April 2020 Newsletter: See the Difference We Make
Check out this month’s issue to learn about the following:
- COVID-19: Important Announcement
- Announcing our NEW Website and Regionalized Brochures!
- Introducing our newest Benzimidazolone Pigment for Coatings: Orange 7336
Important Announcement: COVID-19
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and significantly impact our personal and working lives. As a global supplier of color pigments and dispersions, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to ensuring the safety of employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to your supply chain. The chemical industry has been deemed an essential service in each of the regions we have manufacturing sites. Therefore, our manufacturing facilities and warehouses remain open to guarantee supply.
Most countries in which DCL operates have issued public orders or strong recommendations to stay home wherever possible and practice social and physical distancing. By observing local health authority recommendations in both our professional and personal lives, we will all help to minimize the rapid spread of COVID-19 which in turn will protect ourselves, our loved ones, our colleagues and the communities in which we live and operate.
We take this situation seriously and are in constant communication with our global manufacturing and supply chain team in order to mitigate the potential for supply disruptions. We are committed to supporting you and your business in the best way possible throughout this challenging situation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions. Thank you for your continued business with DCL Corporation.
We have some crafty employees at DCL Corporation! For the essential employees who remain at work, our team developed our own hand sanitizer and branded them with our new logo! “Don’t get caught germy handed”
Make your own hand sanitizer at home using the WHO-recommended handrub formulation. Click here to learn how!
Announcing our NEW Website and Regionalized Brochures!
Last month we announced our new company name, DCL Corporation. While the name might be new, the people, philosophy and innovation behind it are anything but. We are pleased to announce that our NEW website is now live with NEW regionalized brochures available for download.
Visit www.pigments.com to browse our new website!
- Check out our broad product range, customized to each region of the world
- Sample a product
- Download our NEW brochures, customized to each region
- Send us an inquiry
Introducing our Newest Benzimidazolone for Coatings: Orange 7336!
A Blue-Shade Orange 36 with Excellent Hiding Power
Why use Orange 7336?
- Excellent Hiding Power
- Universally used in both high-end water and solvent based coating systems
- Excellent dispersion characteristics and rheological properties with enhanced storage stability
- Highly chromatic with excellent gloss retention
- Very good weatherfastness, heat stability and chemical resistance compared to the majority of organic orange pigment
- Excellent alternative to Molybdate Orange pigments
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range. Please contact your regional sales representative for any product related questions!
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (email@example.com)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Julian Ling, UK, Product Manager – Digital Inks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Business Development Representative, UK (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (email@example.com)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.