August 2021 Newsletter: See the Difference We Make
Check out this month’s issue to learn about the following:
- DCL Corporation acquires Sun Chemical’s Plant in Goose Creek: Welcome to New Staff
- Join us at SPE CAD RETEC 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- ERP Update: New System Cutover September 1st for US Customers, Only
- Upcoming Webinars: Check out what we’ve got in store!
DCL’s Acquisition of Sun Chemical’s Plant in Goose Creek:
Welcome to New Staff
DCL Corporation acquired Sun Chemical’s Bushy Park plant in Goose Creek, South Carolina, USA on July 31st, 2021. The transition is now complete, and customers were transitioned over to the DCL Corporation (BP), LLC legal entity.
To celebrate this new acquisition, we hosted a welcome party for our new staff in Goose Creek! Festivities included a breakfast food truck, branded cupcakes and M&M’s, and a DCL polo for all! We are so excited for this new chapter.
If you have any questions about the acquisition or products, feel free to reach out to us!
New System Cutover September 1st for US Customers, Only
This is our fifth article in our ERP series that covers the changes customers will see when we move to our new ERP. Our first step in this global implementation is to migrate our US business to the new system, targeted for September 1, 2021. Customers outside of the US will not be affected by this first phase of the transition but will be transitioned to the new system in January 2022.In preparation for the US go-live, there will be black out period to ensure a successful migration of the system. This black out period will be August 30th to September 7th and during this time orders cannot be accepted, shipped, or invoiced for US customers. Shipping for US customers will resume after the Labor Day holiday on Sept 7th. Our customer service representatives will review all US orders scheduled to ship during those dates and work with you to move your orders up or to move them out to meet your requirements without disruption in supply. Your DCL sales account manager and customer service representative are available to assist you through this transition. Lastly, this only affects products sold by DCL Corporation (USA) LLC (formerly LANSCO COLORS) which are in DCL’s existing ERP system and does not impact the Bushy Park products being purchased by customers through the DCL Corporation (BP) LLC legal entity which is currently being serviced via a transition service agreement with Sun Chemical using their ERP.
If you have any questions, please contact your local sales representative.
Why use Bismuth Vanadate Pigments for Plastics?
Rescheduled – October 13, 2021
This webinar will be rescheduled for October 13th, 2021 at 9:00 AM EST. An email has gone out to those who have registered – please contact email@example.com if you haven’t received it.
Into The Blue” – The Mystery of Indanthrone Blue
November 16th, 2021
This webinar will focus on the history of Indanthrone blue, its value in use, and some of its mysteries! It will be presented by Lieven Vandenberghe (European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager). Technical staff will be available to answer questions during the webinar, and include: Curtis Ross, Peter Baggen, and Bruce Howie. More information to come in subsequent newsletters.
Ultramarine – Beyond the Sea
This webinar will focus on the application and use, Properties, Product Range, Color Space, Cost Performance, Offsets, and more! It will be presented by Larry Lane (Sales Manager, Southwest USA), who has a breadth of knowledge and experience with these products. Stay tuned for registration details.
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Melissa Koester, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frank Lavieri, Executive VP Sales & Marketing (email@example.com)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (email@example.com)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (email@example.com)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (email@example.com)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.