August 2022 Newsletter: See the Difference We Make
Check out this month’s issue to learn about the following:
- Join us at the PCI in Milan to learn about RAL Shade Matching: Is the Lowest Cost Formula Always Better?
- Learn about what is happening at SPE CAD RETEC 2022!
- Join our webinar on September 21st to learn about Perylene Pigments
- ERP Update
RAL Shade Matching: Is the Lowest Cost Formula Always Better?
Join us at the Paint & Coatings Conference in Milan, October 25-26, 2022. DCL’s Zeki Acar, Application Specialist and Business Development Manager, will be presenting on RAL Colours. His presentation will take place on October 25th, from 2:20-2:40 PM in Arena 4.
Abstract: In this lecture the pigmentation possibilities of the RAL colours 1023 Traffic Yellow, 2004 Traffic Orange, 3020 Traffic Red will be shown, also using a classic lead pigmentation as a reference. For industrial applications, different pigments and pigmentations will be compared in terms of material costs, opacity and long-term outdoor durability to show the long-term costs of colour maintenance.
This study is ultimately intended to raise awareness among paint manufacturers that the supposedly cheap pigments on a per kilo basis may prove to be less cost-efficient than the expensive pigments in the long run.
For more information, click here!
Join us at SPE CAD RETEC 2022!
Join us at the annual SPE CAD RETEC, being held in Orlando from September 12-14.
We will be hosting our annual breakfast on September 13th, starting at 7:00 AM!
The annual Fun Run/Walk will be hosted on September 14th at 7:00 AM. The SPE CAD RETEC will meet each dollar raised, and proceeds will go to the local Habitat for Humanity. Participants will receive a free t-shirt!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Interested in Perylene Pigments? Join our webinar on September 21st!
DCL presents how high-transparent, mega-vivid and ultra-chromatic reds can been achieved in coatings for automotive and plastics as well as in Fibers and Digital Inks.
This will be presented by Martin Georg Baier, DCL’s Technical Key Account Manager for Automotive Coatings. Hear from our speaker today!
On July 1st we successfully migrated the legacy DCC customer order fulfillment process from QAD, to Infor M3. All inventory, quality control, pricing, invoicing, etc. previously handled by legacy LANSCO Colors and DCC systems has now been successfully moved and modernized to M3. We are one important step closer to operating as one unified team!
The next phase of this project will be to build on the success of running our Maastricht Netherlands Bismuth Vanadate factory on M3 with the migration of our other manufacturing units. Later this year we will transfer our Waterfoot water-based dispersion factory to M3 and early next year move our Canadian manufacturing facilities onto the system.
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Frank Lavieri, Executive VP Sales & Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Sales Manager, Coatings & Dispersions, Monteith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (email@example.com)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Sales Manager, France (email@example.com)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.