New Effluent System has been Installed at Waterfoot (UK) Site
A new effluent plant has been installed and commissioned at our Waterfoot site in the UK. This is easier to use, safer for employees, and will significantly reduce waste removal from the site. Further investments in the site included a set of new mixers installed at the end of February, and a new chiller installed in March. These are designed to reduce manual handling and further improve energy efficiency.
European Coating Show 2023
DCL Corporation Completes Sale of Business to Blackstone
With the closing of this transaction on April 14th, 2023, DCL is well positioned to re-emerge as a leader in the color pigment space. With Blackstone, one of the world’s largest alternative asset managers, as our new sponsor, and Wells Fargo as our continuing bank lender, DCL has a strong financial platform from which to continue serving its customers and grow.
Eastern Coating Show 2023
OCCA Conference UK
Manufacture of Indanthrone Blue 60 Pigments, at Maastricht
Starting January 2022, DCL began the process of transitioning the manufacture of Indanthrone Blue pigments to our Maastricht, The Netherlands site. In July we were pleased to announce that this transition of Indanthrone Blue 60 pigments DCL-A3R and DCL-A3RN has been fully completed. In addition, this location is now producing DCL-A2RU which offers new styling opportunities on the reddish side of the PB60 color space with neutral flop behavior, highest transparency, and increased strength for all kinds of high chromatic effect coatings. Please contact your DCL Sales Representative for additional information or to request a sample of any of our Blue 60 pigments.
RETEC Technical Presentations from Curtis Ross and Lucy Gibbons
In Columbus Curtis Ross, DCL’s Canadian Technical Service Manager, presented a paper of how color change in various plastic applications may not necessarily be caused by the pigments poor heat stability properties, but other interesting factors which are often overlooked. Lucy Gibbons presented at the New Technology Forum on “A3R and Nylon Applications”. Both were highly attended.
Our New GemSperse Dispersions Brochure
The new DCL GemSperse® Dispersions Brochure includes:
* GemSperse® AX Series: High gloss aqueous dispersions based on a styrenated acrylic resin.
* GemSperse® EX Series: Core range of NPE free and low VOC content (<1g/l) surfactant-based aqueous dispersions, which display excellent application properties and wide compatibility.
* GemSperse® BA Series: The state-of-the-art BA low VOC (<1g/l) is designed to maintain compliance with the requirements of Blue Angel and Ecolabel, when used in a suitable wall paint formulation.
Click Here to Learn More: www.pigments.com/publications-communications/product-selection-guide/
ABRAFATI Sao Paulo Brazil
Upcoming Integration of Bushy Park Manufacturing Facility into ERP!
In our continuous efforts to enhance our services and streamline operations, we will be implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in April.
The integration of our Bushy Park, South Carolina Manufacturing Facility into our already existing state-of-the-art ERP system is aimed at improving efficiency, enhancing communication, and providing a more seamless experience for both our team and our valued customers.
To ensure a smooth transition during the implementation period, we would like to encourage you to place your orders in advance, preferably before the launch of the new ERP system in April. Ordering early will not only help you secure your products promptly but will also allow us to serve you more efficiently during this transitional period.
Key benefits of ordering early include:
1. Avoiding Potential Delays: Although we are taking every measure to minimize disruptions, ordering in advance will help us process your requests smoothly, minimizing any potential delays that may arise during the initial stages of the ERP system launch.
2. Priority Processing: Early orders will receive priority processing, ensuring that your products are shipped without any hiccups.
3. Assistance and Support: Our customer support team will be available to assist you throughout the transition. Ordering early provides us with the opportunity to address any questions or concerns you may have.
We understand the importance of a seamless experience for our customers. Our commitment to providing you with exceptional products and services remains unwavering, and we are confident that the ERP system will contribute to an even better customer experience. Your cooperation and understanding during this period are highly appreciated. It is important to note that we are already using this system in other Facilities and throughout the Companies offices.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Sales or Customer Service Team. We are here to assist you in any way we can.
Thank you for your continued trust and support. We look forward to serving you better with our upgraded systems.
Vice President of Supply Chain
Happy Holidays from DCL!
Last, but never least, we want to thank our customers for their loyalty this past year.
Thank you for your commitment to DCL and we look forward to continuing our work with you in 2024 and beyond!
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Rogerio Galante, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Sales Manager, Coatings & Dispersions, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Ara Missirian, Key Account Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Matt Docherty, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Head of Sales France, Turkey & Israel, Business Development Manager Europe – Dispersions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.