2020: Year in Review!
COVID-19 certainly had a strong effect on the entire world, but DCL Corporation weathered the storm and continued to make improvements to our company. Here are some insights on what happened this year.
- January 2020: Our UK Location Enhances Plant by Adding New Mills and Dissolvers!
- March 2020: New Brand is Announced. “Dominion Colour Corporation” and “LANSCO Colors” officially became DCL Corporation!
- April 2020: Launch of New Regionalized Pigment & Dispersion Brochures
- June 2020: Organizational Announcement: Donald Greenwald became Senior Operating Advisor and Magen Buterbaugh named Chief Commercial Officer
- July 2020: First Yellow Pigment came off the New Organics Line!
- August 2020: Launch of our first Customer-Centric Webinar on High Performance Pigment Selection for Coatings Applications
- September 2020: We attended our FIRST Virtual Conference – SPE CAD RETEC – and successfully raised $700 for the Habitat for Humanity via the 14th annual Fun Run
- September 2020: Launched the Lead Chrome Alternative for Coatings Brochure
- October 2020: Hosted Virtual Brand-Launch Parties with Staff to celebrate our new company
- November 2020: Building Signs Worldwide are complete with our new Branding!
- December 2020: Corporate Office in Toronto is Relocating & New Packaging bags are here!
Customer Notice: Corporate Office in Toronto is Relocating
We are excited to announce that our Corporate Office in Toronto will be relocating from the Consumers Road site to a new address.
Effective January 1, 2021, our corporate office mailing address will be:
1 Concorde Gate, Suite 608
Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Please ensure to update your corporate records accordingly to ensure we can continue to address your needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Note that this change in address only impacts correspondence that utilizes our Corporate office address in Toronto including, but not limited to, payments in the form of cheques, statements, notices, and electronic transactions, including wires.
Feel free to reach out to your DCL representative should you have any further questions!
Customer Notice: New DCL Packaging is here!
Back in May we informed you about the changes we were making in our packaging as part of our rebranding process. We are excited to announce that we have started shipping products with our new DCL bags and labels.
We changed our bags to reflect our new name and logo. You will also see branding changes to any labels we include on our packaging depending on the source and regulatory requirements for the product and region they are being sold into. The product codes and information shown on the bags at this time are not changing.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel free to contact your sales representative.
On behalf of DCL Corporation, we thank you, our valued customers, for your business and we look forward to showing you the difference we can make.
Webinars on Demand: Events Page
We have a *new* events page on our website where you can see upcoming events as well as our past events. You are able to re-watch our webinars in case you’ve missed them!
Happy Holidays from the DCL Team!
This time of year has a special place for many people across the globe. There are so many types of celebrations that happen during the winter months – Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, and more! While your holidays may look a bit different this year, we hope everyone can remain safe and healthy during this time, and we wish you all the success in the New Year. We can’t wait to “see you” – likely virtually – again in 2021!
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (email@example.com)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Laura Kenny, Business Development Representative, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (email@example.com)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (email@example.com)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (email@example.com)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.