Bismuth Vanadate Pigments for Coatings
Bismuth Vanadate pigments have been incorporated into coatings since their inception over 35 years ago. They provide outstanding heat fastness, lightfastness and chemical resistance across all color depths. Coupled with their clean chromatic greenish yellow shade and exceptional hiding power, they are an excellent choice for many coatings applications. Click on the video below to learn about some of our key coatings’ grades!
Upcoming Webinars in 2022
Is penny wise, pound foolish? Cost-in-use RAL shade matching for an industrial application
Presented by: Nigel Smith (Product Manager Dispersions & EMEA Technical Service) & Zeki Acar (Application Specialist/Business Development, Coatings)
Date: May 11, 2022 (9:00 AM EST)
This presentation looks at the most cost-effective route to matching selected RAL shades bearing in mind the application costs and expected lifetime of the coating. Using the lowest cost pigments will not necessarily result in the most cost-effective solution for an industrial coating.
Red Notice: Do you want the most inspiring reds? DCL’s Perylenes can be your solution!
Presented by: Martin Georg Baier (Technical Key Account Manager Automotive Coatings in Sales)
Date: June 22, 2022 (9:00 AM EST)
DCL presents how high-transparent, mega-vivid and ultra-chromatic reds can been achieved in coatings for automotive and plastics as well as in Fibers and Digital Inks. Technical panelists will include Scott Heitzman and Nigel Smith.
Sustainability Initiatives at DCL
DCL’s top core value is our commitment to the environment, health and safety. This includes protecting our employees, communities, and the environment. DCL prides itself on its ability to continuously reduce emissions in our plants, reduce electricity consumption, decrease fuel requirements, and reduce harmful waste.
This year’s initiative includes fitting solar panels at our dispersions manufacturing site in the UK (Waterfoot) where our water-based dispersions are manufactured. We are anticipating that this will reduce the electricity consumption by 15%. The project should be completed in March. We look forward to sharing some photos in our Spring newsletter! The DCL Waterfoot site is also planning to replace the 50-year-old transformer, which should reduce electricity consumption by an additional 10%.
Indanthrone Blue Expanded Capacity
In addition to our PB.60 production in the USA, DCL recently added capacity to make our Indanthrone Blue 60 (IB) products at our manufacturing site in Maastricht, The Netherlands. Production of Indanthrone Blue in the Netherlands is quality controlled to the same standard and high specifications used for US production.
We started production in the 4Q 2021 and we have our first quality approved batches of A3R available for sale! We will begin production of A3RN and A3RJ in the coming weeks. We have full engineering, R&D, and technical support on site, so we will be able to continue to develop and produce new IB grades in Maastricht, as well.
Have a question? Contact us today!
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Melissa Koester, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frank Lavieri, Executive VP Sales & Marketing (email@example.com)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (email@example.com)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Sales Manager, France (email@example.com)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.