Pigment Yellow 191:
Manufactured in North America
DCL’s Pigment Yellow 191 pigments are made in North America and FDA Approved. They are a mainstay in plastic packaging and other applications, and available for immediate shipment!
Pigment Yellow 191’s in our range:
- 2191 is a red shade, non-warping yellow with excellent heat stability. Recommended primarily for plastics applications. FDA approved. For full technical details, click here.
- 7191 is a non-warping, high-performance red shade yellow pigment that is greener in shade & stronger than 7391 used in many types of plastic applications where excellent heat stability and resistance properties are required. FDA approved (Section 178.3297). For full technical details, click here.
- 7391 is a non-warping, high-performance red shade yellow pigment used in many types of plastic applications where excellent heat stability and resistance properties are required. FDA approved (Section 178.3297). For full technical details, click here.
Please contact us here for these Pigments or speak with your Sales Manager or Customer Service contact.
Conferences & Shows
Our staff attended the Middle East Coatings Show in Dubai (June 14-16) and the Abrafati Show in Brazil (June 21-23). Below are some photos from these shows!
Join us at SPE CAD RETEC 2022!
The next conference we will be exhibiting at is the annual SPE CAD RETEC, which is taking place in Florida (September 12th – 14th).
We will be hosting the annual 5K Fun Run, with all proceeds going to the local Habitat for Humanity. We are also hosting our annual breakfast.
Stay tuned for more updates regarding specific dates!
Upcoming & Past Webinars
Red Notice: Do you want the most inspiring reds? DCL’s Perylenes can be your solution!
Presented by: Martin Georg Baier (Technical Key Account Manager Automotive Coatings in Sales)
Date: September 21 (9:00 AM EST)
DCL presents how high-transparent, mega-vivid and ultra-chromatic reds can been achieved in coatings for automotive and plastics as well as in Fibers and Digital Inks. Technical panelists will include Scott Heitzman and Nigel Smith.
Did you miss our webinar on Cost-in-use RAL shade matching for an industrial application? Click here to watch it today!
Thank you for Participating in our Customer Satisfaction Survey
DCL is grateful for the business that our customers place with us. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and your opinion matters. Last month we sought your help to become a better supplier via a customer satisfaction survey. We will be reviewing the results with customer service and management and will action feedback accordingly. We appreciate the time you took to fill out this survey!
Our winner of the Apple Watch is Rick Malson!
ERP News: Global Implementation of ERP System
On July 1ˢᵗ, 2022, DCL will implement its new integrated ERP system globally (Phase II) after now completing Phase I last September 2021, in which we brought our US business onto the platform. Concurrent with this change, effective July 1ˢᵗ, as part of an internal corporate restructuring within DCL to further streamline our legal entities, your new invoicing entity will be DCL Corporation (USA), LLC.
Please note that this change does not impact our customers purchasing our high-performance pigments business acquired from Sun Chemical which is sold by DCL Corporation (BP), LLC and US customers who are already invoiced by DCL Corporation (USA), LLC.
Key Information about Phase II ERP Transition for Customers:
- Shipment blackout dates for this Phase II Go Live is scheduled for June 30ᵗʰ through July 10ᵗʰ. DCL expects to resume shipments on Monday, July 11ᵗʰ, 2022.
- There will be no shipments of products during our black out period and we encourage our customers to plan accordingly.
- Please consider moving up critical shipments, where possible, to ship prior to June 30ᵗʰ and to ensure sufficient stock to ensure your continuous operation through the blackout period.
- Again, this black out period does not impact the pigments from our Bushy Park business that we acquired from Sun Chemical which is sold by DCL Corporation (BP), LLC and all shipments to US customers.
Please contact your Customer Service Representative to make any changes to your existing orders to plan accordingly as soon as possible. Your DCL Sales Representative is also available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you as always for your business with DCL.
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Melissa Koester, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frank Lavieri, Executive VP Sales & Marketing (email@example.com)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Sales Manager, Coatings & Dispersions, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (email@example.com)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Sales Manager, France (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (email@example.com)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (email@example.com)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.