ERP Roll-out Summer 2022
Following a successful implementation of our new ERP in the United States, Infor M3 will be rolled out to fulfill all customer orders starting on July 11, 2022. This will also mark the end of processing customer orders through our legacy QAD system which served Dominion Colour Corporation for many years. Customers will immediately recognize the change with the new order fulfillment documents they see along with other improvements (see New Order Confirmation document below). Each month leading up to the change we will use this space to highlight some of the changes Infor M3 will bring including a change in payment instructions for customer purchase orders.
- Customer Addresses – The Order Confirmation will show three addresses for the customer. The customers Mailing Address (2), Physical Address where this delivery is to be made (3) and the address where the invoice is mailed (4).
- Dates – The Order Date (1) we received the customer’s order and the expected Delivery Date (7) are indicated on this document. Our new ERP has a sophisticated logistics module which calculates shipping times between the warehouse of the ordered product and the customer to time shipment releases. Our plan is to confirm an expected delivery date at the time an order is placed.
- Order & Product details – On the order confirmation we will include the Customer Order Number (5), which is standard practice, as well as the Customer’s Code (6) for our product. Many of our customers have established their own internal raw material codes corresponding to our branded product. We will store customer aliases for our products and print them on the order confirmation as another step to improve communication in the order fulfillment process, especially with our customers outside of the US where this feature has not been available.
- Charges – An estimate of any applicable charges (8) is summarized on the Order Confirmation with detail by order line in the body of the document. For customers in regions where VAT or HST is collected these charges will be shown in detail.
The European Pigment directory was updated in September (in anticipation of the European Coatings Show that was cancelled). We will be updating our international brochure this year, stay tuned!
Upcoming Webinar: Sneak-Peek of RAL Shades
Is penny wise, pound foolish? Cost-in-use RAL shade matching for an industrial application
Presented by: Nigel Smith (Product Manager Dispersions & EMEA Technical Service) & Zeki Acar (Application Specialist/Business Development, Coatings)
Date: May 11, 2022 (9:00 AM EST)
Click on the video below to hear from Nigel Smith!
Also coming up this Summer
Red Notice: Do you want the most inspiring reds? DCL’s Perylenes can be your solution!
Presented by: Martin Georg Baier (Technical Key Account Manager Automotive Coatings in Sales)
Date: June 22, 2022 (9:00 AM EST)
DCL presents how high-transparent, mega-vivid and ultra-chromatic reds can been achieved in coatings for automotive and plastics as well as in Fibers and Digital Inks. Technical panelists will include Scott Heitzman and Nigel Smith.
Your Sales Managers
Please contact your regional sales manager for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Melissa Koester, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Larry Lane, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Frank Lavieri, Executive VP Sales & Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Scott Heitzman, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (email@example.com)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (email@example.com)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Kenny, Sales Manager, Dispersions (email@example.com)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (email@example.com)
- Andreas Weis, Sales Manager DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deniz Sarialtin, Sales Manager, France (email@example.com)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (email@example.com)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.