September 2020 Newsletter: See the Difference We Make
Check out this month’s issue to learn about the following:
- Highlights from Virtual SPE CAD RETEC 2020!
- Check out the photos from our runners who participated in the 5K Virtual Fun Run
- Re-watch our presentations:
- Increasing Pigment Black Jetness with Color Pigment Blending
- New North American Organic Pigment Production Update
- Upcoming Webinar: How to Select a Pigment for Injection Molding Applications
- Introducing our NEW Lead Chrome Alternative Brochure
- COVID-19 Update
SPE CAD RETEC 2020
This year’s SPE CAD RETEC was held on September 21-23, 2020. We would like to extend a huge thank you to the SPE CAD RETEC committee, including DCL’s Mark Freshwater (Chair of the SPE’s CAD division), for organizing this virtual event for the first time! Check out some of the highlights below!
5K Virtual Fun Run
2020 marked the 14th annual 5K Fun Run! This year, of course, it was virtual! We would like to extend a huge thank you to the SPE committee who helps us put this together – we were so happy to keep the tradition alive! We would also like to thank everyone who participated.
Re-watch the presentations from RETEC !
- Increasing Pigment Black Jetness with Color Pigment Blending (20-minute tech-talk)
Curtis Ross & Shemika Nwaubani – DCL Corporation
- New North American Organic Pigment Production Update (5-minute update)
Frank Lavieri – DCL Corporation
Have questions? Email us!
How to select a Pigment for Injection Molding applications!
Join us on October 14th (9:00 AM EST) as our Field Chemist, Lucy Gibbons, delves into a colorful overview of which pigments are suitable for injection molding, including how to select the right ones and why. This webinar will also highlight the effects of heat stability and warpage on the end product, due to the pigment choice. Panelists who will also be able to provide insight on the topic include Frank Lavieri, Curtis Ross, and Nigel Smith.
Lucy Gibbons holds a Bachelors degree in Applied Chemistry, specializing in color chemistry from the University of Leeds, UK. During her 11 years with DCL, she has gained an extensive background in pigments for plastics, coatings, and ink applications, from working in the lab and directly with customers around the world.
Lucy has put together a short sneak-peek video for all of you interested in how to select pigments for injection molding application. Click on the video below to hear what she has to say!
Introducing our NEW Lead Chrome Alternative Brochure
DCL offers a broad range of Lead Chromate and Moly Orange Alternatives referred to as ‘LCAs’. Should regulatory concerns or requirements prompt you to consider alternatives you may find this information to be very helpful. While no one pigment or combination of pigments can replace the performance of Lead Chromates and Moly Oranges in all applications, DCL has the broadest range of LCA’s to help with your replacement needs in specific applications.
The key advantages of DCL LCA’s:
- Replacements for Lead Chromate & Moly Oranges – application specific
- Ease of Use – match for masstone color and opacity
- Minimal formulation required
DCL was deemed an essential service and we continue to operate even where lockdown measures have been reimplemented. Our team continues to actively monitor the global pandemic. Our plants remain fully operational, as we have continued to do throughout the pandemic.
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees while working towards mitigating any possible impact to the supply chain. We are dedicated to supporting you and your business in the best way possible throughout this challenging situation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions.
Thank you for your continued business with DCL Corporation.
Your Sales Representatives
Please contact your regional sales representative for more information on the products advertised here and any others in our product range.
- Jeff Babich, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Devore, Sales Manager (email@example.com)
- Larry Frank, VP Sales & Marketing Inorganic Pigments (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Freshwater, VP Sales & Marketing Organic Pigments (email@example.com)
- Paul Holder, Sales Manager, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Letrondo, Technical Sales Representative Specialty Coatings, Monteith (email@example.com)
- Jon Morrison, Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bob Neu, Business Development Manager (email@example.com)
- Hani Sarhan, General Sales Manager (Canada) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Baggen, Vice President Sales (email@example.com)
- Andy Fenlon, Director of European Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Galy, Sales Manager, France, Spain & Portugal (email@example.com)
- Bruno Krato, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lieven Vandenberghe, European Coatings Industry, Coordination Manager (email@example.com)
- Raimund Wilhelm, Sales Manager, DACH Region (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prakash Naik, UK, Global Procurement & Business Development (email@example.com)
- Laura Kenny, Business Development Representative, UK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phil Conway, Sales Manager, UK (email@example.com)
- Cosimo Azzarito, Sales Manager, Italy, Key Account Manager Inks, EMEA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrick Chan, Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific & LATAM (email@example.com)
- Effendi Wijaya, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvonne Chang, Technical Sales Manager, Asia (email@example.com)
- Haytham Sayed, Business Development – Middle East & Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Claeson, Sales Manager, Puerto Rico (email@example.com)
- Denis Rojas, Regional Sales Manager, North Latin America & Caribbean (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zully Villalobos, Technical Sales Manager, Latin America (email@example.com)
About DCL Corporation
DCL Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of pigments for our customers in the coatings, plastics, printing ink and paper industries worldwide. Our extensive range of pigments is backed by technical expertise, our commitment to service excellence, continuous improvement, environmental, health, safety and social responsibility. Please visit www.pigments.com for more information on our product range.